“I want to support Beacon and the great work that you do”
Support UsFundraising and Donations
If you wish to support us in providing free counselling services there are a number of ways you can help.
Many of our clients leave donations after each counselling session; some prefer to make a single one donation when counselling ends.
John is a volunteer: He challenged himself to complete a 56 mile hike in 24 hours.
He completed in 23 hours 25 minutes! - Respect
Thank You kind sir for donating it to Beacon.
Steph raised £92 by beautifully wrapping her collection of Teddy Bears in cellophane tied with red ribbon. People were then welcome to make a donation and take a teddy. What a great idea!! A cuddly Thank You Steph.
Anne donated 4 beautifully coloured drawings, which she mounted and framed. They now hang proudly in one off our counselling rooms. A warm, huggy Thank You Anne.
There are many ways you can support our valued service:
• Make a cash, cheque or BACS donation
• Donate through our Just Giving page. If you are a UK taxpayer, completing a Gift Aid form increases the amount we receive
• Set up a direct debit
• Organise or take part in a fundraising event (talkathon; walkathon; silent meditation)
• Ask family and friends to replace special occasion gifts with a donation to Beacon
• Remember us in your will
• Sponsor a specific project.
A newly married couple donated £1000 + Gift Aid by asking their wedding guests to donate to Beacon instead of purchasing gifts. Total received £1250. WOW; A BIG Thank You to all, we appreciate your kindness, generosity, and support. What can you do today to support a charity?
We are truly grateful for all the donations, funding and support we receive.
To visit our Just Giving page, click the link below.